16 May 2012

Porcelain Legionnaire - Tempered Steel Deck Alters

Picked randomly from the pile, next up from the Tempered Steel Deck we have this guy. The sky was obviously quite straightforward for these which with the number of card I had to do was a plus, the ground however not so much again matching purples can be a pain but I think we got there in the end. B because the subject of the art is central and doesn't overlap the boarders I think my favourite element of the card is the sunrise/set in the background.

One of the four of these was Russian which did lead to a situation where I wold have quiet liked to add some sort of big furry hat to the character and while most people seemed to think that would be amusing in the end it comes down to what the owner wants and he didn't seem as enthused about the idea so it was dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment